We are currently seeking an experienced Line Setter (steel packaging experience highly regarded) for a market-leading steel packaging manufacturer based in Sydney's West. Our client has recently created a new position to keep up with the growth in production and requires an experienced technical operator/setter to run and maintain two busy packaging lines.
The company manufactures steel packaging products such as drums and cans for industrial purposes. This is an ongoing day shift position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
The role will entail:
- Line setting and changeovers for various production runs
- Machine loading, unloading and operation
- Basic fault finding on machinery
- Minor mechanical alterations and changes during breakdowns to assist mechanical fitter on site
This role will suit someone who has worked as a Line Setter/Operator and has experience in rectifying basic mechanical breakdowns and undertaking preventive maintenance.
For this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast moving production environment
- Experience working with line set-ups and line changeovers and basic fault finding.
- Able to make changes/improvements to lines to increase efficiency when required
- Attentive and Reactive to line stoppages.
- Current LF ticket
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below and submit your resume in WORD format.