Our client manufactures and distributes a large range of medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and retail markets throughout Australia and the Globe. They are currently looking to expand their team in Larapinta and are looking for an experience LO Forklift Operator for an immediate start
About the role:
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing role with view to perm for the right candidate
- Some container unloading
- Operating a LO and LF Forklift
- High reach forklift work
- Pick & Packing
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Data entry
- General housekeeping
To be successful:
- MUST HAVE LO AND HIGH REACH EXPERIENCE
- Hold a LF and LO licence
- 12 months minimum forklift and order picking experience
- Have worked in GMP/FMCG or Healthcare industries - preferred
- 3PL experience also highly regarded.
- Be physically fit for manual handling tasks
- Be competent with joystick type fork lifts
- Have own transport
- Must have a "can do" attitude
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and honest
- Current resume with 2x work references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
07 3848 9811