Momentum was founded in 1999 on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our highly experienced recruitment consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm family culture.
Our client is Australia's leading seafood provider! Employing more than 1300 people in a wide variety of challenging and rewarding roles, they are recognised as an Employer of Choice and are committed to leading sustainable practices in aquaculture and seafood.
They pride themselves on their industry leadership position as they strive for excellence across four critical factors of success - People, Planet, Product and Performance.
They have an exciting opportunity available for a diverse Engineer to join their team in North Queensland! If you're seeking a full time position in a rewarding environment with a team passionate about making a difference then please read on…
To be considered as a successful applicant you'll need to have:
- Proven hands on work history with relevant qualification
- Experience working across civil, water and structural areas as well as mechanical & electrical disciplines
- Knowledge from employment within a production environment, understanding commercial viability
- Outstanding communication skills and natural desire to work hard
- Drivers licence and ideally Forklift licence preferred
Personally you will display the following attributes:
- Professional, self motivated & inspired by challenges
- Focused on growth, improvement and innovation
- Goal driven resilience and awareness of surroundings
- Strong commitment to safety and achievement
- Reliable team player who owns their actions
This role works closely to support objectives of the management team with engineering design, procurement and project expertise. This position will be focused on feasibility studies, designs, innovations, technology and approvals for existing site and support approvals processes for new sites.
You would be responsible for improving pond water treatment, automatic feed technology, pond improvements, electrical efficiency projects, hatchery and breeding technology etc.
If this sounds like the job you've been searching for, giving you the opportunity to help build a better tomorrow, then please APPLY TODAY - DON'T DELAY!
Click "apply now" to submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability or for a confidential discussion to find out more detail, please phone our friendly team on 07 3848 9811.