Momentum Consulting are working in partnership with a large manufacturing company based in Pinkenba. They are currently looking for Machine Operators to work on the afternoon shift but will need to be flexible as training will be on day shift. This is a great opportunity to join one of Australian largest manufacturing organisation.
About the role:
- Safe and efficient operation of fixed plant machinery
- Afternoon shift (2.30pm start)
- Immediate start and ongoing role
- Operating a brake press and similar machines
- Manufacturing industrial steel screens and grates for mine sites
- Repetitive work and manual handling
To be successful:
- Previous Machine Operating experience
- Physically fit and ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A test
- Open availability and flexible with hours
- Own transport and licence
- Current resume with 2x work references
- Own PPE - Steel Cap boots and cotton high vis
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
07 3848 9811