Our client is an essential business and local manufacturer of critical pharmaceutical supplies. Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking Machine operators to join the team!
We require experienced Encapsulation & Coating Machine operators within the Broadmeadow location. The shift on offer is 2:14pm-10pm
Your duties will include:
- Safe operation of production machinery, including daily set up of machinery and adjust machine functions as required
- Perform repetitive tasks that require high attention to detail
- Responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Read and follow the steps in the batch document to dispense items already picked and kept on pallets
- Sieve the dispensed materials
- Load the sieved materials into 400 -1000 litre IBC'c (IBC size depends on the batch size)
- Transfer the IBC to the Mixing Room to mix all the items in the IBC
- Conduct quality checks on completed products
- Daily housekeeping of the machine room/factory floor
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Over 12 months experience in Pharmaceutical Machine Operating
- Training will be provided
- Manual handlinh up to 25kgs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must pass numeracy test prior to commencement
- Reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Physically fit
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- GMP trained
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.