Our client are specialist manufacturers and suppliers of perforated metal, woven and welded wire mesh products delivering exceptional quality metal barrier products across Australia.
About the Role:
- Operating a Turret Punch Machine
- Processing orders
- Material preparation
- Some Forklift work may be required
- Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm, Fridays 7am - 1pm
- Lots of overtime available
- Experience operating a Turret Punch Machine
- Forklift Licence - an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to work overtime
- Has excellent communication skills
- Tool setting experience
- Mechanically minded
- Own transport
- Must be physically fit
- Has attention to detail
- Is safety conscious
- Has full working rights within Australia
If you are interested and meet the above criteria of the role, please apply using the link below or contact Tania on (02) 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.