This is a fantastic opportunity with this well recognised brand in the food manufacturing industry! We're recruiting for Machine Operators on a permanent basis, with additional raining provided.
If you're passionate about the food industry and looking for an opportunity to develop and learn new skills, then keep reading.
- Permanent Role!
- Training provided
- Ongoing mentoring and career development
- Working for an industry leader
- Revesby and Marrickville Locations
Your role will consist in the operations of machinery used in the making and preparation of condiments and sauces used across restaurants, cafes, and home food delivery services nationwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Machine start up and pre operation checks
- Operating both Process and packaging machinery
- Follow and executing recipes
- Calculate machine cycles and weight limits
- Trouble shooting and machine maintenance
- Clean and sanitise machinery daily
- Quality assurance of final product
- Whilst machinery is operating you will also be requiring to complete manual process and packaging work
- 6:00am -2:00pm Monday to Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00pm Monday to Friday
- 6 months experience working within a food manufacturing environment
- Great communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of food hygiene practices
- Must be prepared to complete manual handling tasks
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Eager to learn new skills
- Full working rights
How to apply:
If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call Georgia or the Supply Team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 6pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.