Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
About the Role
- Conduct all duties and tasks in a manager that complies with safe work practices and legislative requirements.
- Undertake minor servicing of all machinery, plant, and equipment.
- Undertake and complete regular preventative maintenance of machinery, plant, and equipment.
- Undertake regular housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Provide assistance to other trades in the form of general repair maintenance or installation of machinery.
- Attend to and contribute towards a number of operational and team meetings.
- Complete PO requests for parts replacement or ordering
- Diagnose functioning equipment using test equipment and tools to locate the cause of the fault.
- Inspect plant, equipment, and machinery to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustments or repair, ensuring compliance codes are adhered to.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on whether the machinery is fit for use or presents a safety hazard.
- Plan and layout electrical wiring in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Maintain current licencing requirements.
- Undertake a number of administrative tasks associated with the reporting, communicating and tracking of electrical systems.
- Undertake all reasonable requests.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have experience in high tempo on demand production with in a FMCG food/meat industry.
- Must have experience in PM and SM delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of HACCP, GMP, Safety and food processing machinery and conveyor belt systems.
- Must have min 2 years' post trade experience as an electrician.
- Proven ability to 'Think on your Feet' and have sound mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to react to a situation on decides accordingly in regards to production requirements.
- Must be a trade qualified electrician with extensive experience in fault finding, PLC and automation systems (Conveyors, drives, VSD).
- Proven experience within a 'hands on' operational environment.
- Experience in the use of CMMS in issuing spares and raising and completing Work orders is essential
How to Apply
Please apply through Indeed or alternatively call us on 02 9267 8211 to speak to one of our team.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply