Momentum Consulting is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician for our client who is leading industry supplier of automated intralogistics systems.
In this role, you will be supporting a highly automated freight forwarding site with cutting edge technology, as a member of the onsite team you will be remunerated well to work with a leading global company.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Hands-on experience with automation equipment such as conveyor systems, automated sorting equipment and/or robotics.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focus is a must from the candidate.
- A current NSW Electrical License
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out various electrical tasks, e.g. renewals, repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience in working to various scheduled that include preventative maintenance.
- Experience working with PLCs (Fault Finding, no programming)
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format, or call the Trades team on 0296331141.