As a direct result of strategic expansion, Momentum is seeking to appoint an experienced Manager to lead a well-established and thriving team in the Trades and Civil Construction space, based in Parramatta.
Reporting to the National Business Manager, this role will involve leading a team of Account Managers and Resourcers to maintain and grow an existing client database in addition to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. This is a primarily client-facing role, with most of your time spent on the road developing relationships with key stakeholders and developing new business.
We will give you the tools you need to succeed in this role but there are some non-negotiables you will need to bring to the table.
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience within the trades sector is preferred
- Team leadership or coaching in the agency space is essential
- Previous experience sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Proven success maintaining a structured call and visit cycle
- The ability to forge strong stakeholder engagement at all levels of an organisation
- Self- motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver's License
As part of the Momentum team, you'll be furthering your career in an established workplace that is forward-thinking, dynamic and embraces new ideas. This role has the potential to expand and develop as the individual progresses.
Our company values are People, Quality and Service Delivery all under pinned by a high level of professionalism and passion for what we do and how we do it.
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus Scheme + phone + full maintained vehicle
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Participation in the Yearly Incentive Program
- Ongoing incentives, Friday night drinks, Quarterly Team Events
If you are interested in the above role and would like to discuss further, please contact Sarah or Liz on 02 9267 8211 8am - 6pm or send you resume in confidence to email@example.com