MOMENTUM CONSULTING - MARKETING MANAGER - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to take our clients marketing forward to the next level as their business expands. The manager will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Manage and work with our marketing team, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Manage our website and e-commerce platform.
- Establish a marketing budget, manage and work within it.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Familiar with HubSpot
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or Business or similar.
What are the perks?
- Joining a Family run company for over 25 years and Australian owned
- Great Culture and Atmosphere
- Open plan environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.