Momentum Consulting are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitter's for a FIFO role based in Bowen working on the construction of a new Sewage Treatment Plant.
This project is set to last around 6 weeks however for the right candidates there is opportunity for future projects throughout QLD.
What we offer:
- ASAP start
- 12/2 Roster
- LAFA paid (meals not supplied)
- Travel allowance paid
- Flights paid
- Accommodation supplied
- $37per hour base rate
- Weekly pay and ongoing support from our Momentum Offices
About the role:
- Diagnose, adjust and repair of various pieces of pump equipment on site
- Strip and overhaul used pumps
- Assist with site installations
- Pipe work and some welding involved
- Diagram interpretation
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years Mechanical Fitter experience
- White card, Working at Heights, Confined Space and Dogman Tickets
- Mechanical Fitter experience working within Water Treatment Plant, particularly pumps is highly regarded
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- High focus on safety
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B and Tetanus
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811