Outstanding opportunity to join a leading infrastructure services provider, delivering engineering maintenance and upgrade services to a well-known WATER utility!
The focus of this role is on project development and planning, defining project scope, developing documentation, and ensuring delivery to applicable standards and procedures.
The position will include site-based work, providing mechanical technical support and supervision to the project delivery team.
Skills and experience required includes:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Project delivery (Site Based) experience in water infrastructure or similar heavy industrial environment
- Developing and implementing scope of works documentation, and business cases
- Working with a variety of stakeholders and successfully managing consultants and subcontractors
- Your own vehicle, and a valid Driver's licence
Initial employment will be on a Temp to Perm basis with excellent rates, with a permanent position with above market (higher) remuneration package on offer following a 6-12 month trial period.
Initial remuneration guideline: Circa $90- $110k + Super and $10k car alowance, depending on experience!
Don't miss this outstanding career developing opportunity!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact me on 02 9267 8211
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting.