Our Client is a long established family owned business that specialises in the supply and maintenance of mobility equipment. They are offering a full-time position to a qualified service technician.
Benefits for You:
- Van provided will all required tools and equipment
- Work phone and laptop provided
- Fuel and toll card provided
- Generous and competitive salary package
About the Role/ culture:
- 7:30 AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday
- Repairs and maintenance of electric wheelchairs, mobility scooters, patient lifting hoists and related healthcare equipment.
- In-house workshop repairs
- On-site servicing of equipment in hospitals, nursing homes and private houses
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 3-5 years mechanical and electrical experience; specific experience in mobility equipment is preferable
- A basic understanding of electronics and electronic control systems
- Good diagnostic / fault finding skills
- Practical, hands on can do attitude, and willingness to learn and follow company procedures
- Excellent communication skills, and the patience and understanding required to deal with our client base of disabled persons
- Good organizational skills including being neat, tidy and well presented
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Shane on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.