A well sought-after company, with multiple work opportunities providing service to the local areas, is looking for a Motor Mechanic to join their team!
Benefits for You:
- Working for a very reputable company
- Excellent pay rates
- Potential for ongoing work
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
About the Role:
- Completing mechanical works on various vehicles such as cars, trucks and agricultural machinery
- HR truck driving
- Operating forklifts
- Adhering to WHS and maintaining a safe workspace
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have:
- Extensive Post Qualification experience in Fleet Maintenance of a variety of Plant and Equipment
- Forklift experience
- Qualified diesel mechanic - heavy stream
- Sound knowledge and experience in complex hydraulic and electrical fault diagnosis
- HR driving experience
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Casey Brightwell on 03 9796 6615 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.