Momentum Consulting Group are currently seeking a reliable truck driver & chipper operator with experience working with machinery and/or tree maintenance for work located in and around Melbourne.
Your role is to maximise the life of trees & parklands, and to create, maintain & enhance the natural assets in and around our local communities.
Your daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Tree inspections and reporting
- Operating a woodchipper machine
- Scheduled tree pruning
- Driving a Medium Rigid truck
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly pay rate ($27+ per hour)
- Full time hours and opportunity for permanent job for standout candidates
- Stable work environment & conditions
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to further develop your skills
Skills / Qualifications:
- MR Truck licence
- White Card
- Experience reversing a MR truck w/ trailer
- Previous experience operating machinery
- Motivated, reliable & must have a positive attitude
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn & able to take direction well
- Traffic management tickets (desirable)
If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for an immediate start, please apply now with an updated resume.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted*