Momentum Consulting is currently working with leading Australian food manufacturer who are looking for an Office Coordinator.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a well-established Australian brand, utilising your exceptional administrative and communication skills to further your career in this exciting role.
In this fast paced and varied role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support both the Western Australia and Sydney office, managing stakholders, and providing customer service.
- Answering incoming calls and email correspondence
- Providing exceptional customer service- both face to face and via telephone
- Communication with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Data entry, and general ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Liaising with head office to solve any customer issues
- Sales of food products
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in managing various stakeholder relationships
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office- including Excel and Outlook
- Highly developed communication skills- written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org