Are you hungry for sales and looking for a fun and inclusive working environment?
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an Outbound Call Centre Representative. This is an ongoing position with potential to go full time for the right candidate.
About the role
- Ongoing position employed on a casual basis
- Located in Archerfield
- Monday to Friday 38hours per week
- Hours will vary between 8am and 7pm so will need to be available and flexible
- Processing bookings, run management, scheduling and selling company products
- Assisting customers in booking yearly warranty inspections and other related services
The Ideal candidate
- Sales experience is essential and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Professional and confident phone manner
- Highly motivated to achieve set KPIs and sales targets
- Background in pest or weed control would be an advantage
- Experience using Excel, word and outlook
- Reliable transport
- 2x recent work related references
What we can offer
- Weekly pay
- Friendly working environment
- In-depth training and ongoing support
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811