Our client wholesales and distributes all items found in early learning centres from baby essentials to nursery Furniture.
Benefits for You:
- Temp full time hours
- Positive work culture
- Safety focused
- Great pay rate
About the Role:
- Pick Pack work
- Responsible for the effective and timely pick, pack and dispatch of orders within the warehouse.
- This includes driving the continuous improvements program across all areas of responsibility.
- Manual Handling responsibilities
- You will need to have warehousing experience in a pick pack environment
- Be able to work in a fast paced dispatch centre and meeting timely fulfilment schedules
- Must have a keen eye for detail and maintain accuracy with inventory picking
- Must be able to work in a team and communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Must ensure a safe work place at all times for yourself and others.
How to Apply:
- Please apply by clicking the link and attaching your resume and cover letter.
- **Apply Now** as this position starts Monday 10th
- Must have working rights to work in Australia
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply