Momentum Consulting are currently seeking skilled & experienced Picker Packers/Process Workers to work for one of the leading manufacturers of high quality fragrant products for home and personal use.
The shift on offer is Mon-Friday, ongoing, 5am-1pm & 1pm- 9pm
Your duties will include -
- RF scanning
- Picking as per customer orders
- Loading and unloading of goods (when required)
- Pallet wrapping
- General warehouse maintenance
- Use of mechanical aids
- Working on a production line
- Polishing of the candle jars
- Pouring of the wax
To be successful, you must -
- Have experience within warehouse & logistics
- RF scanning knowledge
- Able to work with pick rates/KPI'S
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically fit for repetitive work
- Have full working rights within Australia
- Good communication & team work
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.