Momentum is currently seeking an experienced Pipe Fitter to join one of their busy Brisbane based clients. Plenty of overtime and an above award rate.
Your duties will consist of, but are not limited to;
- Fabricating products that include pipe spools & pressure vessels
- Welding water & gas pipes
- Recording material certification traceability
- Analyze engineering drawings & specifications
- Using hand operated welding, cutting, bending, molding tools
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following;
- Trade qualification
- Certified welder for MIG (GMAW), GTAW processes
- Must have experience in 6G welding
- Previous experience in manufacturing of water and/or gas piping
- Previous pressure welding experience
- Experience with manufacturing jigs
In return, you will receive;
- Exceptional work conditions
- Opportunity of ongoing employment
- Excellent $$ Rates
- Employment with a well-known, well established & respected manufacturing company
To apply for this role please forward your (WORD FORMAT) CV via the link below.
or call Kasey @ Momentum on (07) 38489811 to discuss your application.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted applicants will be subject to a weld test.