Momentum Consulting are currently seeking experienced production operators/process workers for one of the largest Pharmaceutical manufacturers based within the Warriewood Area. Due to an increase in production demands, we are looking for people with at least 6-12 months experience in a fast-moving production/manufacturing environment.
We are currently seeking skilled & experienced candidates to join our team, in a thriving and rewarding organisation. Shifts on offer range between 7am - 3pm and 11pm - 7am.
Your duties will include:
- Working on a production line Feeding empty bottles on conveyor belt
- Pouring of product into tablet elevator
- Removing finished packaged items from machine separating rejected items
- Use of pallet jacks & pallet movers
- Sorting Heavy lifting as required (up to 20kgs)
- Hand Picking
- Sorting and stocking product
- Quality checks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Worked within the Manufacturing and/or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mechanically minded - preferred, not essential
- Ability to work continuously at speed most often physically standing on feet for a shift
- Experience in manual process working
- Comfortable working within an automated and digital record
- Sound finite motor skills - hand dexterity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Be physically fit for manual handling
- High attention to detail
- Own reliable transport
- Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.