Our global client is currently seeking a Production Administrator to expand their Brisbane team.
This newly created position is a fantastic opportunity to really make your own.
Located on the southside of Brisbane this safety focused employer really does offer secure employment prospects to the right candidate.
Duties will include but not limited to, entering of production worksheets, basic analysis of data trends, follow-up of outliner data and investigation of errors and trends as well as short to medium term projects in-line with your skill set.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following;
- Fast and Accurate data entry skills
- Exposure to database software such as SAP
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- A self-starter with plenty of Initiative
- Experience within manufacturing industry or similar
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to work well within a team as well autonomously.
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing.
In return you will receive;
- Solid stable hours with good $ Rates
- Excellent location - with train station less than 100 meters from work site
- Opportunity to work with an innovative, forward thinking company that employs over 20,000 employees worldwide.
This is an exciting new role that can be really be molded to suit your unique skill set.
To apply for this role please forward your CV via the link below.