MOMENTUM CONSULTING - PRODUCTION ENGINEER - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our client is searching for a reliable, innovative production/process engineer to take their manufacturing processes to the next level.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- You will be responsible for managing safe operation processes on the factory floor.
- Train production staff in the responsible use of machinery/equipment/tools, identifying problems in the production line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
- Ensure daily planning and coordination of production engineering projects are completed to produce high quality products.
- Develop LEAN process improvement projects and processes to effectively utilise equipment, labour, and materials to maximize production and reduce waste.
- Create reports and spreadsheets to analyse and review factory performance and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with Engineering department to manage the transition of new product roll outs and custom projects.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
To be successful as a Production Engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver.
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering with min 5 years of experience in the role with a proven track record.
- Greenbelt in LEAN Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Supervisor and/or Leadership qualification are desirable
- High degree of technical aptitude.
- Extensive change management experience
- Proven experience in the manufacturing engineering field
- Experienced in implementation Industry 4.0 Automation and beyond with Industry 5.0
- Working knowledge with IoT.
- Experienced and have advanced skills in CAD/CAM software such as Inventor, Jetcam, Style CAD (Pathfinder), P4 (Salvagnini P4Xe-2516 Bender) and Amada VPSS 3i software.
- Experienced and have intermediate skills in ERP (EPICOR and MES is highly desirable), ChemWatch & eMaint CMMS software
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Great Team Culture
- Career Development
- Attractive salary
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.