Outstanding opportunity to join a leading integrated services group who design, build, and sustain public and private assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
Providing pipe laying and rehabilitation solutions to the Water and Wastewater Industry, clients include Local Government, Industrial, and Mining markets.
This specialist division is known for 'worlds best practice' in delivery.
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team in Canberra.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering degree
- Project Engineering experience
- Significant Water Mains pipe laying experience.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Salary in the range of $115 - $123k, + Super depending on experience.
- Work with a highly experienced, industry renowned team.
- On-going career opportunities.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!