Outstanding opportunity to join a leading Sydney council!
Coordinate and lead operational water management of Sydney's parks and open spaces!
As this council strives to become a leading environmental performer, a Project Manager is required to develop, implement and manage the parks and open spaces water saving action plan.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Develop and manage ongoing service contracts for operational and maintenance of recycled water and irrigation systems.
- Drive a reduction in potable water use.
- Collect, analyse, monitor, and act on water use data across the parks portfolio.
- Standardise and implement process improvements for water management by operational staff.
- Act as interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion best practices.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualifications - Engineering, Sustainability, Environmental, or similar discipline.
- Experience in Water Management, and developing implementing, and monitoring water projects to meet objectives.
- Project Management experience, managing multiple projects in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A valid drivers licence.
- Previous local council or government experience is well regarded.
Initial 6 month contract - potential for more!
$450-550/day + Super
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please apply via the link below, and/or contact Brad on 02 9267 8211 for more info.
Excellent rewards both personal and professional await!