- Initial 12 month fixed term assignment!
- Work with a high profile Sydney Council!
- Great rates, team, and culture!
Outstanding opportunity to work with a highly regarded, prominent Sydney council!
With a focus on survey and water, a Project Officer is required to support the business with procurement & assessment of civil engineering services for a range of civil and transport infrastructure projects.
- Prepare quotation documents for procuring services for survey, design and Water Servicing Coordinators
- Conduct preliminary or initial assessment of work submitted by consulting surveyors against scope of work
- Update technical specifications and checklists
- Support the Principal Engineers in their business operations
Skills to succeed:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Commercial Civil engineering office experience
- Experience in local government procurement of consulting or construction services
- Ability to assess survey & site plans
- Exposure to Sydney Water infrastructure designers (WSC)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to build your career and profile!
Rates: $30 - $39/hr + Super
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role.