Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Pump Fitter for a position with our client who is a leading supplier of pumps in the Oil, Gas & Mining space.
This is a full-time permanent position with our client who's based in Beresfield, NSW.
Most work undertaken will be day shift, but will require flexibility for large amounts of overtime.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to also undertake regional travel from time to time, as projects are undertaken on customer sites, and you may be required at these sites for days to weeks at a time.
This position will pay $42.75ph + OT penalties, allowances & super.
- Pump rebuilds
- Service work on customer sites
- Manual machining (Mills, Lathes, etc)
- Repairs & overhauls of pumps
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Australian Trade Qualification- Fitter or Machinist
- Previous mining, oil or gas experience essential
- Pump repairs and diagnostics
- Fitting and Machining of parts (Lathes, Mills, etc)
- Experienced w/ Field service work on pumps
- Full work rights
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format, alternatively please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org