MOMENTUM CONSULTING - PURCHASING & SUPPLY PLANNER - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Manage the end-to-end process from raising purchase orders and LCs to clearance of goods, tracking of vessels, chasing documentation as well as to receipting and costing of goods. Manage relationship with suppliers, customs agents, freight forwarders, AQIS to ensure compliance and a smooth process.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, your major duties include but are not restricted to the following key focus areas:
- Assist Sales & Warehouse with product purchasing, planning, forecasting and shipment schedules.
- Sales analysis and Inventory control to avoid 'out of stock'.
- Responsible for stock movement analysis, reporting and purchase order quantity recommendations by liaising with the sales team.
- Maintain the company sales forecasting process
- Replenishment/ ordering process, optimize the stock on hand and maintain safety stock levels
- Prepare reports as required on purchasing and inventory usage.
- Secondary support
- Import/Export Coordination
- Compliance & Food Safety
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, finance, or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and system
- Min 5 years previous experience as Purchasing Officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts.
- Must be able to speak and write in Chinese and English. Knowledge of Cantonese is an added advantage
- Has own reliable transportation
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.