Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our passion is providing our clients and candidates with a high level of service delivery and customer excellence while fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who will thrive in a front-line role coordinating the receptionist activities of our Parramatta office.
Reporting to the National HR & Operations Coordinator your core duties will include:
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Coordinating reception activities, greeting applicants and processing inductions
- Coordinating interview rooms and boardrooms
- Database management - entry of candidate information
- General administration
To be considered for this position, we require an individual with:
- Experience working in a similar role - reception, front desk, customer service
- Customer service excellence - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills - the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Professional front line presentation
- A "determination" to excel in everything you do
- Sound MS Office Skills
On offer is a permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm along with
- An excellent team environment
- Ongoing learning & development programs
- Birthday off*
- Individual rewards & recognition
- Yearly company incentives
To apply for this role please forward your resume outlining the skills you have that match the requirement of this position. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.