Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd (Momentum) founded in 1999 is a wholly owned Australian Recruitment & Outsourcing company which provides recruitment support across a wide range of industries across Australia. As a national provider of recruitment & labour hire onsite managed services Momentum successfully partner with a variety of businesses across the Industrial, Trades, Manufacturing, Building & Construction, Supply Chain and Business & Executive disciplines.
Momentum are seeking a professionally presented and competent Receptionist / Administrator to join our Parramatta team. This role will suit applicant's that has experience in a similar role or previous experience working within recruitment or the healthcare industry, as this role will require you to thoroughly check candidate packs which covers personal, employment and medical history information.
Key responsibilities of this position, include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the reception area by greeting candidates and clients upon arrival
- Handling incoming calls for a busy front desk by ensuring that all calls are always actioned appropriately and professionally.
- Assisting candidates to complete the registration and safety processes in place
- Handling applicant queries both face to face and over the phone
- Uploading candidate packs into the system
- Ensuring that packs and forms are available for the team to use
- General office duties, includes ensuring the office is presentable at all times
- Support the team and other adhoc duties as required
Experience and expertise in the following areas are key to this role:
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer service skills - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator - engaging, persuasive, strong written & communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Adherence to standard operating procedures with high accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this role please contact Belinda on (02) 9267 8211 between 8am - 5pm or email your resume via the link.