Momentum is an Australian-owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients and candidates with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation, and career development.
Due to exceptional growth within high volume national permanent recruitment in 2021, we are currently seeking a skilled Recruitment Officer/Consultant to join our national white collar recruitment team, with a balance of WFH and Office based ie flexibility.
Reporting to the National Service Delivery Manager, the core focus of this role is;
- Working alongside the National Business Manager to support a small portfolio of state based and national clients working across roles from junior to mid management, both permanent and temporary.
- Utilising various platforms (FastTrack, LinkedIn, Seek Talent Search, Social Media Platforms) to identify key skills
- Liaison with key stakeholders to understand vacancy requirements
- Write detailed job briefs/advertisements based on the information provided about a position by the client
- Screen, Interview and undertake pre-employment verification
- Undertake post placement follow up and candidate management
Skills and Experience
- Must have permanent recruitment expertise within the white collar/professional space
- Experience in sourcing for high volume call centre roles
- Working in candidate short markets including utilising CRM systems, LinkedIn, and Seek Talent Search
- Ability to juggle various recruitment projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer is a great opportunity to work from home or office based, utilising your proven recruitment expertise, no sales all with a client relationship focus.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply