Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
Our Trades division, due to further expansion are looking for a skilled Recruitment Coordinator or Recruitment Consultant with a specialisation in Trades & Engineering.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the core focus of the Recruitment Coordinator will be to source and on-board suitable candidates. We require a consultative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We are preferably looking for an individual with an Engineering or Recruitment background but this is not essential.
On offer is:
- Above market salary plus superannuation,
- Ongoing incentives
- Career progression
- Close to public transport
- Great Team environment
- Learning & Development programs
Your core duties will include:
- Working with Divisional Manager to understand candidate sourcing requirements across various client industries
- Completion of advertising and managing volume responses
- Telephone screening of potential applicants
- Completion of candidate registration
- Skills Assessment
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for client needs
- Conducting post candidate placement follow up
The key attributes for this role are:
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion for managing service delivery
- Customer Service Skills - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator a Consultative approach, engaging, persuasive selling ability and strong written & communication skills
- Time Management Skills - the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise accordingly with a disciplined, well organised work ethic
This is a permanent (full time) role, Monday to Friday.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below or send your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org