MOMENTUM CONSULTING - CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- To maintain the company's relationships and provide the best possible service so clients will continue using the services of the company.
- To support, manage and progress campaigns to maximise sales and/or customer acquisitions for clients, contracted marketing company owners and the company.
- To be an escalation point for all campaign matters for both clients and contracted marketing company owners within allocated division/s.
- To take a lead role in specific projects as allocated by Senior Management.
- Be a main point of contact for the organisation's key clients
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and improve on existing client relationships
- Organise client meetings and briefings on a regular basis
- Secure and reaching agreements with Charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Research, identify and nurture client prospects, including furthering opportunities with current clients
- Quickly and effectively respond to new client leads
- Prepare and present high quality business proposals and presentations
- Assist in negotiating and securing agreements with potential clients
- Ensure that agreements are prepared for all business secured, ensuring that deadlines and financial agreements are confirmed
- Provide accurate quoting and oversee invoicing for accounts managed
- Develop and maintain relationships and represent the client at external meetings / conferences / receptions / client events
- Work with the relevant regulating bodies for the Fundraising sector to stay ahead of the market shifts and to ensure all codes and standards of practice are adhered to with best business practices in mind
- Strong account management skills with 2-5 years' experience with either a fundraising agency or an NGO, or both, account management in other industries if not fundraising specific will be favoured
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, work independently and maintain successful professional relationships across distance
- Practical knowledge of face-to-face fundraising or a willingness and ability to develop an in-depth understanding of the individual giving product area
- A highly proactive approach with exceptional organisational, interpersonal, and planning skills
- A working knowledge of the direct sales and marketing sector
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Strong ability to influence others and effectively manage conflict
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite of products - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to host, manage and run online meetings via ZOOM and Teams effectively and regularly
- Exceptional team player who is always aware of the team around them
- Willingness to travel if and when borders and restrictions ease
- Full time permanent position
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
- A fun and rewarding team environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.