An outstanding Sydney based opportunity within the local water utility!
Embarking on a broad range of maintenance, upgrades, and new developments, there has never been a better time to get involved!
A senior Asset Reliability Engineer is sought to provide technical leadership and influence the whole of life management of production assets at the production hub.
The position will have both technical and process accountabilities including:
- Manage and prioritise work
- Lead the production of an annual Asset plan for the hub
- Review asset condition
- Lead root cause analysis
- Identify, allocate, and lead key project responsibilities
- Ensure the application of the asset renewals planning process
- Contribute to maintenance and asset management standards and strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in engineering (preferably mechanical, electrical or similar)
- Minimum of 6 years' experience with complex asset management applicable to water/wastewater treatment or similar related engineering field.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical or electrical assets used within Production.
- Experience in operations, maintenance/renewals or treatment/quality aspects of water systems.
- Strong reliability centred maintenance, including experience in developing, implementing, and optimising asset risk-based maintenance strategies and use of reliability tools such as FMECA.
- Experience in measurement, analysis and evaluation of system performance and condition, and the development of strategies and work programs to improve performance, reliability and condition.
- Demonstrated experience preparing business case for asset renewals & major periodic maintenance.
- Experience developing refurbishment/renewals work programs.
- Demonstrated experience leading root cause analysis and problem solving for asset failures, and high cost/frequent failure assets.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders to meet positive business outcomes.
- Must be available to work outside normal working hours, either from home, office or in field, as required.
- Must be available to work outside normal area/hub and/or office to support other team members when required.
- Must be prepared to work at a Production Plant, which may include exposure to loud noise, sewage, chemicals, etc, on a day to day basis.
- Will be required to work across various locations to support business needs
- Must have a Drivers License and use of your own vehicle.
Don't miss this opportunity to position yourself within this utility!
An Initial 12 month contract - with potential for extension or more!
Rates : $700 - $800/day + Super.
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!