Outstanding opportunity to progress your career and join a global leader.
With research centres and manufacturing both here in Australia and around the world, they are renowned for innovation in engineering, manufacture, and supply of industrial equipment to key industries of mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure.
As the Return to Work Administrator, you will be responsible for providing support to the HR and HSE teams in the management of Workers Compensation claims.
Key accountabilities include:
- Coordination of claims management
- Submitting claims to insurers
- Maintaining system to ensure all information is up to date
- Coordinate meetings with brokers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including payroll, HSE team and injured employees
- Submit weekly reporting regarding status of claims
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Highly developed communications skills- verbal and written
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced high-volume administration role
- Previous Workers Compensation or Return to Work experience is highly regarded
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org