Momentum Consulting are currently seeking experienced Roll Forming Machine Operators for a leading manufacturer and supplier of road safety products.
We are looking for candidates who are available to work Afternoon Shifts start time is 2.30pm however flexibility is a must.
You will work Mon - Fri ongoing with plenty of overtime over the weekend!
Key responsibilities include:
- Safe operation of production machinery, including daily set up of machinery and adjust machine functions as required
- Conduct quality checks on completed products
- Daily housekeeping of the machine room/factory floor
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A high level mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience operating production machinery or similar
- Roll forming machinery experience is highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and have a strong work ethic
Please note: You will be required to undergo a Pre-medical Assessment as part of the recruitment process
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a successful and growing Company then HIT APPLY! or for a confidential disucussion call 02 9633 1141