- Globally renowned manufacturer
- 12 - 24 month+ contract
- Excellent benefits and rewards!
Outstanding opportunity to join a global industrial manufacturer.
They are a mature SAP user who is going through a major transformational project to replace existing SAP business processes with the SAP Global template.
A SAP FICO Business Analyst is required to support the Finance functional team...
... and they need "a communicator"!
This Sydney based role is responsible for engaging with the business, gathering business requirements, creation of business process maps, process improvement, testing, training, and more!
Skills and experience include:
- Degree in Accounting / IT or similar field
- Min 5 years related SAP / Financial experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a strong communicator who in addition to good tech skills, can engage confidently with the business.
The position is offering:
- An initial 12+ month contract, that will be extended to the end of the project.
- Work with a highly regarded and well established firm.
- Excellent rewards: $120 - $140k + Super
This is an immediate requirement.
If interested in exploring the details of this opportunity further please Apply now!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role.