This exciting project is currently looking for Scaffold or experienced Construction Labourers to work on a project commencing October 6th, 2020.
About the role:
- You will be required to assist with the erection/dismantle of scaffold and materials.
- Assisting scaffolders with tools and other essentials.
- Delivery of construction labouring skills
You will need:
- White Card
- Current Driver's Licence, and own transport is preferred, but not essential
- Be reliable and physically fit
- Your own PPE (Steel cap boots, hard hat, hi-vis, long trousers, gloves)
- Scaffolding Labouring experience (preferred but not essential)
In return you will get:
- An excellent hourly rate plus loadings and site allowance
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team
If you believe you are suitable for this position, then please submit your resume via the Seek link or contact Cara or Shona on (02) 9267 8211 between 8am - 5pm.