Hi All, I'm currently recruiting a Sydney based Electrical Control Systems Engineer for a role full of variety including site based install and commissioning!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a world leader in the development & supply of integrated automation systems for manufacturing, supply chain, and warehousing.
The position plays a leading role in the deployment of electrical control systems, and includes design, documentation, testing and commissioning of materials handling automation hardware and PLC software.
Subsequently, there will be plenty of site based work and travel locally, and interstate - sometimes 2-4 weeks at a time.
Responsibilities also include:
- Development of functional specs
- Preparation of electrical schematic drawings, PLC programs, and configuration of operator interfaces.
- Preparation of manufacturing and installation specs
- Planning and supervision of installations
- Managing procurement and project cost control
- Preparation of test plans, and operator & technical manuals
- Training of client personnel and providing customer support
Skills and experience:
- Electrical Degree
- Around 5 years' commercial experience
- Electrical design, installation, and commissioning
- Configuration, programming, and commissioning of:
- PLC's (Siemens S7)
- Bar code scanners
- Safety devices
- Machine control, safety, and functional safety
- Knowledge of material handling systems controls
- Experience writing technical documentation
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work on a range of projects for 'name' organisations.
- Training and support from a globally renowned team.
- Stability, career development, and growth
Did I mention that this role will require significant travel to client sites locally and interstate? Your own vehicle and a valid drivers license is required.
In this position you will be well looked after and provided with appropriate tools, resources, support, and the flexibility to ensure a work life balance.
A salary in the order of $110-120k (depending on experience), plus superannuation, allowances, and more is on offer!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.