Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-established, global FMCG business who are looking for a Senior Finance Manager.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your strong financial operations experinence and join a collaborative team in the heart of the CBD.
In this varied role, you will manage 2 staff and work closely with the Managing Director to provide strategic and operational financial management, analysis and solutions to the operation of the business.
Key accountabilities include:
- Advanced accounting and management reporting
- Owning the month-end process
- Preparation of full year budgets
- Management of payroll
- Management of stocktake process
- Audit management
- Responsible for inventory forecasting and stock adjustments
- Development of internal sales reporting dashboards
- Asset registers
To be considered for this role you will have:
- CA or CPA qualification- Australia
- Highly proficient with SAP
- Demonstrated experience working in an operations/finance role within the consumer goods industry- large global organisation experience is highly regarded
- Exceptional time management
- Outstanding communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle competing priorities
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org