Our client is a family owned and operated business that have been operating in and around Melbourne. They design, manufacture & distribute pumps and equipment to the Industrial, Civil Construction & Mining sectors and provide tailored solutions to meet their client's needs.
You will be responsible for repairs, servicing and maintenance on a variety of different pumps & equipment both in the workshop and on site at various locations across Melbourne. As a service technician, you will be the first point of contact for clients & first impressions last!
Benefits for You:
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Great work life balance - day shifts
- Good location
- Competitive rate of pay
- Excellent company
- Site inspections
- Repair & servicing of all types of pumps & related equipment
- Assembly of pumps, pump stations & pump sets
- Preventative maintenance on all pumps
- Replace/install all hoses, valves & accessories
- Equipment modifications when required
- Be the face of the company & provide great customer service
- Restricted Electrical Worker's licence (previously 'D' licence)
- Experience in automotive/electrical roles would be highly regarded
- Current driver's licence
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team
- A strong work ethic & good time management
- Neat & tidy appearance
- Good communication skills
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Casey on (03) 9796 6615. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.