- Tier 1 Infrastructure Services organisation
- Excellent team and culture!
- On-going career development
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading integrated services group who design, build, and sustain public and private assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
Providing pipe laying and rehabilitation solutions to the Water and Wastewater Industry, clients include Local Government, Industrial, and mining markets.
This specialist division is known for 'worlds best practice' in delivery, and has recently expanded into the ACT.
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Civil Grad to join the team in a Site Engineering role in Canberra.
Essential Skills and experience include:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 2-3 years Australian based Civil works experience - pipe laying very well regarded.
- Site Engineering experience including:
- Obtaining approvals, preparation of documentation
- Reading plans, Take-offs, BOQ, BOM
- Material pricing, procurement, and ordering
- Civils prep work eg: dial before you dig.
- Running the job
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Valid drivers license
Benefits and Rewards:
- Salary guideline: $70 - 80k + super, negotiable depending on experience.
- Work with a highly experienced, industry renowned team.
- On-going career opportunities.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!