Due to continued growth across various clients within Western Sydney, we are in high demand for physically fit, experienced labourers!
We are looking for reliable candidates with a great work ethic and excellent attitude towards safety.
The shifts on offer 5am-1pm & 6am-2pm.
What we offer:
- Induction and training provided
- Positive team environment and safety-first culture
- Good conditions and competitive pay rate
- Temp to Perm opportunities
Your duties will include:
- Picking off conveyor belt
- Use of various hand and power tools when required
- Product knowledge
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- General maintenance
- Skills and experience
To be successful, you must:
- Previous experience within Manufacturing, Building & Construction Industries
- Physically fit
- Full working rights
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- Have own PPE
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and a part of a team
- This is a high paced environment so a commitment to safety and clear 2-way communication is a must
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.