Momentum Consulting is working with one of Australians largest sites, We require Skilled labourers to work ongoing in the Southwest Sydney area. This is a role not to be missed, not only will you be working for an Australian Icon but you will be working with a Consulting company that respects their candidates.
The role requires you to maintain Health and Safety, Understand the fundamentals of Site safety.
The role is diverse and requires you to undertake all hands-on aspects construction delivery, plant, transport, and specialist field services, including the excavation of trenches, laying pipes, restoration, plant operation, truck driving, steel fixing and carpentry using both mechanical and manual methods to complete designated projects.
Basic knowledge Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a Medical & Drug and Alcohol Test
- Must be able to pass / complete a Police Check
- Certificate III in Civil Construction or the ability to undertake training and complete this qualification within 2 years of employment
- Confined Space Certificate or the ability to gain and maintain certification
- Current General Construction induction card.
- Sufficient communication skills to understand and carry out verbal instructions and also able to relate job details to others.
- Must be able to gain and maintain medical clearance for a Confined Spaces ticket.
- Must have or be able to obtain within three (3) months a valid driver's license. Minimum current MR license.
- Excavation and Front-end loader Ticket
- Traffic Control Yellow Card. Other tickets may also need to be obtained.
How to apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact our Building and Construction team 02 9267 821. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.