MOMENTUM CONSULTING - STATE ADMIN & OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
A permanent full-time opportunity now exists for a STATE Admin & Operations Supervisor in the Smithfield Office.
About the Role:
The State Admin & Operation Supervisor is responsible for the overall administrative functions of the NSW Office. The position supervises administrative staff, offering guidance and training while delegating work task. Their job is to ensure that day-to-day operations of the State run smoothly.
Reporting to the State Manager, your major duties include but are not restricted to the following key focus areas:
- Training of Administrative Staff both current and new
- Process orientation and training programs to effectively implement all company policies and procedures
- Managing administrative staff - assigning job duties to individual staff members and workload prioritisation
- Effective and efficient interaction with the Sales team and other departments within the organisation
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Evaluating Administrative staff performance and provide feedback for improvement
- Identifying areas of weakness, and departmental inefficiencies and providing appropriate recommendations for resolving issues
- Ensuring employees act in accordance with company policies and implement disciplinary action when necessary
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
- Managing calendars
- Responding to e-mail and phone messages
- Assisting with customer requests and questions
- Coordinating meetings, compiling meeting materials
- Running reports
- Managing projects
- Providing State Manager support as needed
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Supervising staff
- Having industry relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
- Demonstrating ability to create spreadsheets and presentations
- SAP experience
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.