MOMENTUM CONSULTING - FOOD SERVICE STATE SALES MANAGER - NSW/ACT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our Client prides themselves on being the market leader of Asian Foods in Australia. They provide to retail, food-service and commercial sectors. A rare opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic and motivated sales professional to join the Food Service Team as NSW / ACT State Sales Manager.
Supported by a vibrant sales and marketing team together with a talented Customer Service team, you will be part of a proven winning circle, for a company achieving year on year growth for more than a decade. This role is seen as a career pathway for the right candidate to demonstrate their creativity in achieving best in class results, cementing their professional development.
- Develop and implement state sales and category growth plans to achieve desired sales budgets and business objectives.
- Actively drive and optimise profitable state sales growth while expanding total market share through existing customer base and new customer acquisition at both distributor and end user level.
- Manage key distributor and end user accounts.
- Understand customer strategic direction and leverage channel opportunity initiatives.
- Monitor and report back to the business key market insights and competitor intelligence which uncover growth opportunities and guide action plans.
- Effectively manage state trade spend to maximise return on investment.
- Proven Food-service experience in business development or similar sales roles.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen to effectively manage the challenges of sales volume, margin, and market share growth.
- Ability to communicate, present and build relationships and rapport.
- Results driven and proactive with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Proven leadership skills allowing you to manage indirect and indirect teams.
- Highly motivated and autonomous with the ability to plan, schedule and manage time to maximise sales profitability.
- The capability to identify customer needs and to offer innovative solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- You will need to be a tech-savvy self-starter comfortable working autonomously.
This is a job opportunity is not to be missed with a promising career pathway for the right candidate. On offer is an attractive remuneration package, fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and other tools of the trade, as well as access to the executive bonus scheme.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call Kiran on 02 9267 8211.