Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an experienced Stock Coordinator to work for a leading manufacturer of medical products.
The role will involve working at Sydney Adventist Hospital located in Wahroonga, receiving medical products and delivering them to several wards within the hospital.
Shift on offer is Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 6am-1:30pm - Flexibility is a MUST!
Your duties will include:
* Receiving the products from the manufacturing plant
* Unpacking the pallets onto a trolley
* Delivering the products to up to 20 wards per hospital
* Providing excellent customer service
* Determining the requirements for each ward for the next delivery
Our ideal candidate must:
* Be available to work 3 days a week - Monday, Wednesday & Friday
* Be well presented
* Be physically fit for manual handling duties
* Have strong customer service skills
* Be able to communicate in a professional manner
* Have own transport
The successful candidate will also need to have or is willing to undertake a criminal record check and working with children's check before commencing work.
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.