Our client is a wholesale distributer of industrial products including hoses, fitting and valves or various sizes. They are Australian owned with over 1700 employees nationwide and have been supporting the mining, farming, industrial, engineering and construction industries for over 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Storeman for an ongoing role based in Darra.
What is in it for you:
- Ongoing position with opportunity to go perm
- Monday to Friday 7.30am- 3.30pm
- $27.40p.h paid weekly
- Ongoing support from the Momentum Consulting team
- Picking orders by hand using a trolley and paper order sheet
- Some forklift operation to get product from higher racks
- General warehouse cleaning duties
- Connecting attachments to hoses when required
To be successful:
- Available for an immediate start
- 6 months storeman experience
- Hold a current LF Licence (LO would also be beneficial)
- Good computer skills
- Open availability and very reliable
- 2x work related references
- Good working attitude and work ethic
- Physically fit and healthy
- Current drivers licence and own transport
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume or contact Momentum on (07) 3848 9811 for more information.