Momentum Consulting are currently looking for a reliable Reach Forklift operator for our client based in Derrimut, to commence immediately. Our client is a well known pharmacuetical manufacturer that distributes a vast range of medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and retail markets around the globe.
This is a full time casual position working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. There is the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The role will include:
- Manual unloading
- Pick/packing/RF scanning
- Data Entry
- Reach Forklift driving
- General Warehouse housekeeping
Key Skills and Attributes we are looking for include:
- Current Forklift license (LF) with a minimum of 2 years of solid reach experience
- Previous experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Strong receiving experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team and achieve KPIs
- Computer savvy
- Be strong and fit with the ability to lift up to 25kgs
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG warehouse experience is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent company to work for and high achievers may be given the opportunity to apply for permanent positions within. If you're an experienced Reach Forklift Driver looking to further your career in warehousing and have a good attitude then this is the job for you!
To apply, please contact Jason or Jasmine on 03 9796 6615 or submit your CV by clicking the SEEK link below.